Saturday, December 26, 2009

What Is That?? a sparrow

A father sits with his son at their front yard.

Father :What is that?
Son : A sparrow

Father :What is that?
Son : I just told you father. It's a sparrow

Father :What is that?
Son : A sparrow father. A sparrow. a s-p-a-r-r-o-w!

Father :What is that?
Son : Why are you doing this? I told you so many times. It's a sparrow!! Can't you get it?

Then father gets inside the house and gets back with a book. He asks his son to read it loudly

Today my youngest son. Who a few days ago turned three, was sitting with me at the park when a sparrow sat in front of us. My son ask me 21 times what it was. And i answered all 21 times thatt is was a sparrow. I hungged him every single time he ask me the same question. Again and again. Without getting mad, feeling affection for my innocent little boy


Untuk lebih memahami dialog diatas silahkan klik disini, dan saksikan sendiri vidionya

Informasi tentang vidio yang merupakan short movie ini saya dapatkan dari teman sekelas. Vidio yang berdurasi 5 menit 36 detik ini mengingatkan saya akan kesabaran seorang orang tua. Luar biasa. Walaupun sang anak mempertanyakan hal yang sama sampai 21 kali, ia tanpa sedikit pun kesal, menjawab pertanyaan si anak 21 kali pula.

Berbanding terbalik dengan perlakuan si anak saat dewasa..

Sungguh luar biasa kesabaran seorang orang tua.

3 comments:

proton11 said...

bagusss.....
hehehe..

aurora said...

udah pernah baca kayaknya yang versi bhs ind.. di blog anakhujan.com....

menyentuh sekali, mengingat saya juga senyinyir itu di waktu kecil dulu...

eatgrass said...

bukan trailer wi,.cuman short movie. hoho
SIGNS nya kga ditampilin?? gagahah